IDprop provides an all-in-one, cloud-based property management solution with multiple fraud risk mitigation controls. Automate workflows, improve the customer experience with real-time dashboards and generate significant cost savings. All software is built internally.
IDprop covers the full spectrum of Property Management: Self-Storage, Residential, Single & Multi-Family, Affordable Housing, Community Associations, Student Housing, as well as Commercial Property.
- Significant Time & Cost-Savings
- 10 Dashboards
- CRM, Property Accounting, Invoicing, Online Payments, Maintenance, Alerts, E-Signing, Messaging, Surveys
- Multiple Fraud Risk Controls
- Key-Based 2-Factor Authentication login, using a PIN which is
never transmitted or stored, making it close to hack-proof
- Assign one or multiple owners and apportion CAM expenses
- CRM: Manage owner leads with dashboard and analytics
- Lead Management, Vacancy Searches & Online Bookings
- Automated Tenant Screening
- Biometric ID Verification
- E-Signing, Contracts & Document Storage
- Real-Time Encrypted Messaging: Inbox, Sent Items and Message Threads
- Team Collaboration
- Project Management: Assign Resources and Monitor Projects with Gant Charts
- Surveys: Likert, Multi-Choice & Open-Ended
- Accounting (Journal, GL, AP, AR, Assign Expenses, Trial Balance, Ageing Reports), customised for Property Management
- Secure Automated Invoicing & Fraud Controls
- Online Payments (OpenBanking, ACH & Cards)
- Automate Fees and Invoicing
- Payment Reports
- Transactions & Commissions Management
- Arrears Management
- Comprehensive Maintenance Management,
Pre-Approve All Costs & Automate Invoicing
- Compliance & Warranty Management
- 10 Dashboards including CRM
- Real-Time Reports & Data Analytics
- Filter Reports by location and users
- Manage Building Mail
- Enter, View and Update Building Bookings
- Manage Meter Readings
CRM, Tenant Screening & Onboarding
Collaberation, Messaging & Surveys
Maintenance & Compliance
Dashboard, Reports & Analytics
Global Corporate Fraud 2020
Companies Experienced In Fraud The Last 24 Months
In Fraud Losses
In Digital Payment Transactions
Protecting Against External Fraud
E-Mail is insecure. Messages and attachments are unencrypted and may be intercepted. Should a hacker intercept an invoice, your clients may be subject to Phishing attacks and end up wiring funds to the hacker!
Use a 3rd party E-Signing provider that emails links and a hacker may gain access to confidential data.
Key-Based (2-FA) 2-Factor Authentication
After validating e-mail ownership, the user selects a PIN. This PIN is neither transmitted nor stored. It lives within the app. If a device is lost or stolen the PIN would fail after a few incorrect attempts. The PIN is entered onto a key-pad so that even a keylogger could not detect the keys.
Invoicing: Only accessible through our secure portal, after logging in with our 2-FA App.
Accounting: Available only to authorised users. All data is encrypted: debits, credits, reference numbers, descriptions etc.
Databases: Each client has their own database. The key benefits are: A different encryption key per client and ease of customisation.
Messaging: Encrypted, real-time messaging: Property Managers, Tenants, Owners, Suppliers, Communities and Concierge.
E-Signing: No links are e-mailed. Users are notified to login and documents are only accessible from within the portal. E-Signing covers new contracts with Owners, Tenant rentals and Community Voting/Proxies.
Protecting Against Internal / Supplier Fraud:
Learn about additional in-built fraud risk mitigation controls.